Want to learn more? Consider reading the following books by Moshe Feldenkrais:
- Body and Mature Behavior: A Study of Anxiety, Sex, Gravitation, and Learning
- The Potent Self: A Study of Spontaneity and Compulsion
- Awareness Through Movement
- Embodied Wisdom: The Collected Papers of Moshe Feldenkrais
Read SenseAbility, our free monthly newsletter.
Each month FGNA publishes a themed issue of curated material about the applications of the Feldenkrais Method. Articles, videos, interviews and free downloads of Awareness Through Movement lessons are some of valuable offerings.
- Learn all about the Feldenkrais Method and its various applications.
- Sign up to receive SenseAbility in your inbox.
- Looking for a particular theme? Enjoy our back issues!
- Surgery and Recovery: Stories and Strategies
- On Balance
- This Emotional Life
- Diverse Bodies and the Feldenkrais Method®
- Your Potent Self: Sexual Wellbeing and Feldenkrais Method®
- Your Jaw Affects Everything: TMJ Health and the Feldenkrais Method®
- The Feldenkrais Method®: Moshe’s Legacy
For those wanting to read more, check out these two free journals about the Feldenkrais Method:
If you’re located outside the USA and Canada, you can find practitioners worldwide at: