Want to learn more? Consider reading the following books by Moshe Feldenkrais:
- Body and Mature Behavior: A Study of Anxiety, Sex, Gravitation, and Learning
- The Potent Self: A Study of Spontaneity and Compulsion
- Awareness Through Movement
- Embodied Wisdom: The Collected Papers of Moshe Feldenkrais
Read SenseAbility, our free monthly newsletter.
Each month FGNA publishes a themed issue of curated material about the applications of the Feldenkrais Method. Articles, videos, interviews and free downloads of Awareness Through Movement lessons are some of valuable offerings.
- Learn all about the Feldenkrais Method and its various applications.
- Sign up to receive SenseAbility in your inbox.
- Looking for a particular theme? Enjoy our back issues!
- Surgery and Recovery: Stories and Strategies
- On Balance
- This Emotional Life
- Diverse Bodies and the Feldenkrais Method®
- Your Potent Self: Sexual Wellbeing and Feldenkrais Method®
- Your Jaw Affects Everything: TMJ Health and the Feldenkrais Method®
- The Feldenkrais Method®: Moshe’s Legacy
- Healthy Feet and the Feldenkrais Method®
- Healthy Shoulders and Feldenkrais Method®
- It’s a Matter of Habit
- Knee Health and Feldenkrais Method®
- Clarifying Self-Image
- Seeing Clearly: Connecting Your Eyes to Each Other and Yourself
- Relief from Chronic Pain
- Walking and Feldenkrais Method®
Watch YouTube Interviews with Feldenkrais practitioners:
- TMJ and Feldenkrais Method ®: An Interview with David Zemach-Bersin
- Knee Health and Feldenkrais Method®: An Interview with Stacy Barrows
- Feldenkrais Method ® and Chronic Pain: An Interview with Cynthia Allen
- Improving Your Sight: Interview with Raz Ori, Feldenkrais® trainer
- Effortless Walking and the Feldenkrais Method, an Interview with Alan Questel, Feldenkrais® trainer
If you’re located outside the USA and Canada, you can find practitioners worldwide at: