Want to learn more? Consider reading the following books by Moshe Feldenkrais:
- Body and Mature Behavior: A Study of Anxiety, Sex, Gravitation, and Learning
- The Potent Self: A Study of Spontaneity and Compulsion
- Awareness Through Movement
- Embodied Wisdom: The Collected Papers of Moshe Feldenkrais
Read SenseAbility, our free monthly newsletter.
Each month FGNA publishes a themed issue of curated material about the applications of the Feldenkrais Method. Articles, videos, interviews and free downloads of Awareness Through Movement lessons are some of valuable offerings.
- Learn all about the Feldenkrais Method and its various applications.
- Sign up to receive SenseAbility in your inbox.
- Looking for a particular theme? Enjoy our back issues!
- Surgery and Recovery: Stories and Strategies
- On Balance
- This Emotional Life
- Diverse Bodies and the Feldenkrais Method®
- Your Potent Self: Sexual Wellbeing and Feldenkrais Method®
- Your Jaw Affects Everything: TMJ Health and the Feldenkrais Method®
- The Feldenkrais Method®: Moshe’s Legacy
- Healthy Feet and the Feldenkrais Method®
- Healthy Shoulders and Feldenkrais Method®
- It’s a Matter of Habit
- Knee Health and Feldenkrais Method®
- Clarifying Self-Image
For those wanting to read more, check out these journals about the Feldenkrais Method.
Join as a Guild Member to access our journal
Make sure to Join the IFF to be able to access their journal
If you’re located outside the USA and Canada, you can find practitioners worldwide at: