|Masterful Moves- CLASS DATES TBD|
Functional Movement with hands-on “tracking” of Joints & Fascia
Josef DellaGrotte, Feldenkrais® trainer & founder of Core Movement Integration
Prevent problems, improve both structure & function with the ‘Five Rings’ Approach
In this practitioner-oriented ‘advanced’ course, Josef DellaGrotte teaches how to read, follow, connect FI® and ATM® using ‘functional myofascial Core Movement pathways and dynamic core stabilization. .
- tracking the physics-physiology-anatomy-based movement pathways
- applying both self and client hands-on myofascial tracking
- synchronizing movement & breath to maximize relaxation & learning
- tracking and registering the sensory-emotive components and effects
- accessing the CNS and entering into a ‘polyvagal’ state of equanimity
- immediate application to both exercises and functional movements
“I think your work is fantastic! and not only am I benefiting personally from the DVD I bought through your website but I have also seen some amazing results with my students…” –Mark S., England
“You are amazing, Josef! A model of aging excellence!” –Al Wadleigh, Feldenkrais Practitioner
Course Information: Six weekly seminars/1.5 hrs. Online Zoom Class, video recorded.
New Dates to be announced, to start around mid January, 2023.
Times: 11:00 am–12:30 pm (EST) 17:30-19:00 (CET) 8:30 am-10:00 am (PST)
For information or questions, Contact Josef at: