Integrate thru movement: joints and myofascial tissues using neuro-somatic awareness and breathing.
This is from my real life experiential learning, plus 2 Manuals showing access points. Enjoy lasting, lifelong wellness and fitness with Core Movement Integration (CMI) Pathways
Apply good movement principles to functional, everyday activities
Core stability Mobility with balance
Posture with uplift and grounding Relaxation with responsive alertness
Movement to maintain healthy joints and muscles
Strengthening Confidence Energy
• CMI core-pathways to strengthen the lower & upper body
• Gravity-based vector alignment of your kinetic chain, feet–ankles–knees–hip joints–pelvic floor–to spine.
• Movements that increase muscle & fascia flow.
• Synchronized breathing for direct, automatic access to relaxation responses during exercise.
• CMI Pathway Variations for full integration with your daily life and chosen activities
Part One: 6 weekly online sessions via Zoom, 1.5 hrs each.
Tuesdays, September 21 – October 26, 2021,
noon – 1:30 pm (EDT)
Fee: $225 includes video of each class
(Early bird price by September 15, $200)
These workshops are open to all clients & practitioners who have some basic preparation in movement biomechanics in any modality.