Free Your Hips 101 is the third Course in Freeing Your Body, a program to systematically explore the movements of your whole body in order to improve your overall mobility, pain, and balance.
– The two day workshop costs $100 and is offered at three different times to give you flexibility in your scheduling.
– Each day’s session has two classes interspersed with conversations and Q & A.
– You may come to as many repetitions of the sessions as you like.
– All movements are easy on your body.
– You’ll lie on a mat or a blanket on the floor. You can use pillows, cushions or other supports to make yourself comfortable.
– You’ll get permanent access to audio recordings of the classes.
– Or you can purchase the Course On Demand and take the classes when you like.
Its four classes will improve the flexibility of your hips so you can move more easily and more comfortably, with a greater sense of stability and security.
1. Discover how the movements of your hips change when you roll your legs compared to tilting them.
2. Learn how much the position of one hip affects the movements of the other.
3. Explore the new possibilities of movement when you free your hips from each other.
4. Free your hips from each other even more by exploring different relationships in their positions.