- This event has passed.
Curiosity, Compassion & Transformation ~ Online
March 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Friday, repeating until April 19, 2019
12 Week Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® Online Series with Tiffany Sankary & Matty Wilkinson
Curiosity is where learning begins.
Compassion allows us to be present to ourselves in the moment.
In Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lessons we explore our embodied experience of these qualities in movement and rest, intention and action.
When we bring kindness and curiosity to our habitual ways of sensing, moving and doing, new possibilities emerge.
When we embrace our embodied/moving self in the present moment and integrate our new learning we become more flexible in body, mind and in our lives.
“Curiosity is a sign of health in man and in animal.” -Moshe Feldenkrais
The Feldenkrais Method was developed by Moshe Feldenkrais, engineer, judo master and student of human development. In the 1940-1970’s he explored the interconnections between the body, mind, environment, and self-development.
Learn ways to:
- Reduce tension, pain, and stress
- Increase flexibility, stability, and comfort
- Improve the quality of your movement and your self-awareness
- Develop resilience through curiosity and experimentation
- Care for yourself and listen to creative impulses
- Bring ease into your daily life
This is for:
- People who are new to the Feldenkrais Method
- Those with experience that want to deepen their practice
- People in pain or who have lost mobility.
- Musicians, dancers, artists, performers who want to expand their options
- People who are looking for a gentle entry into being in their bodies
+12 Weekly Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement classes with Tiffany Sankary and Matty Wilkinson
FRIDAYS 12pm-1pm EST ONLINE
Jan 25- April 19 – No class on 2/22
Zoom video conferencing
+A collection of audio downloads for you to keep
+3 months of access to Movement & Creativity Library: a multimedia library of 150+ Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lessons and resources to help you reduce pain and awaken creativity.
+Access to online workshops with Movement & Creativity Library guest teachers
$350 for the 12-week course
Early-bird discounts if you register by January 17:
$200 Students (Feldenkrais Training or University)
$150 Movement and Creativity Library Members (Join Now)